|Discount on quantity|
- An easy-to-use, pocket sized, thermo-anemometer that simultaneously displays air velocity and temperature readings.
- This lightweight unit is capable of measuring air speed up to 30m/sec and temperatures between -20°C and 60°C.
- Data hold and min/max memory functions make obtaining readings convenient and easy.
- Quick transitions between 5 airflow and 2 temperature units are available at the touch of a button.
- All this is displayed on a next generation, high contrast, colour LCD display. Whether you’re a seasoned air conditioning veteran, or a quality inspector needing basic indications, this is a must-have, pocket sized tool for on the spot airflow level indications that offers a bonus features that make life easier where it counts.
- Measures air velocity from 0.4 to 30m/sec.
- Measures temperature from between -20 to 60°C.
- Sampling rate of 300ms.
- Selectable measurement units: m/sec ft/min, mph, km/hr or knots.
- Sapphire jewel bearing ensures fast and accurate readings.
- 30mm Colour LCD display.
- Constant LCD Backlight.
- Data hold.
- Min/Max of measured values since power on.
- Auto power off after 15 minutes of no activity (Can be user disabled).
- Low battery indicator.
- 2 year warranty.
- - Minimum: 0.4m/sec; 80ft/min; 1.4km/hr; 0.9mph; 0.8knots
- - Maximum: 30m/sec; 5900ft/min; 108km/hr; 67mph; 58knots
- Resolution: 0.1m/sec; 1ft/min; 0.1km/hr; 0.1mph; 0.1knots
- Accuracy: ±3% of reading ±0.3m/sec
- Temperature: -20º to 60ºC (-22º to 140ºF)
- Resolution: 0.1ºC
- Accuracy: ±1.5ºC
- Power: 3 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery (LR-3)
- Dimensions: 179 x 56 x 31mm
- Weight: 84g