|Discount on quantity|
- An easy-to-use cup thermo-anemometer that has been specifically made for use outdoors.
- It has a design that will detect airflow from any direction which has a distinct advantage over conventional flat vane anemometers.
- User-selectable measuring units for air velocity and temperature.
- Memory for maximum measured values and average since power on.
- Dual display of airflow and environmental temperature on a Hi-contrast LCD display.
- Measures air velocity from 0.7 to 30m/sec x 0.1m/sec.
- Measures temperature from between -20 to 50°C.
- Sampling rate of 300ms.
- Selectable measurement units: m/sec, mph, km/hr or knots.
- Sapphire jewel bearing ensures fast and accurate readings.
- Auto power off after 15 minutes of no activity (can be user disabled).
- 30mm LCD display.
- Back-lit display for low light environments.
- Min/Max of measured values since power on.
- Average Memory of Measured values since power on.
- 4mm camera bush for tripod mounting.
- Low battery indicator.
- 2 year warranty.
- - Minimum: 0.7m/sec; 2.5km/hr; 1.6mph; 1.4knots
- - Maximum: 30m/sec; 108km/hr; 67mph; 58knots
- Resolution: 0.1m/sec; 0.1km/hr; 0.1mph; 0.1knots
- Accuracy: ±4% of reading, ±2 digits
- Temp Range: -20°C to 50°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±1.5°C
- Power: 1 x 1.5V PP3 alkaline battery (ALR-61)
- Dimensions: 179 x 56 x 31mm
- Weight: 84g