|Discount on quantity|
- A professional LED light meter specifically calibrated relative spectral sensitivity wavelength of 550nm to the JIS standard C 1609-1993 measuring corrected LED day white light spectrum.
- With a user selectable light source it can also measure normal light sources.
- It has a wide measuring range up to 400,000 Lux, large LCD display and user-selectable measuring units.
- Ideal for environmental monitoring, health & safety checks, and industrial applications.
- Measures both lux and footcandles (FC), user selectable
- Range selection of 5 lux ranges and 4 FC ranges
- Manual or auto ranging
- Over range indication
- Silicon photo diode sensor and LED spectral response filter
- Fully cosine corrected
- User selectable light source
- Zero adjustment
- Sensor connected to the instrument by a fixed 1.5 metre (approx.) coiled cable
- Measuring rate of 1.5 times per second
- 50mm LCD display with backlight, 40 segment bargraph and function indicators
- Data hold freezes measured values
- Min, max or average memory
- Auto power off after 5 mins (can be user disabled)
- Impact-resistant ABS case
- Technical Data
- Range: 40/400/4,000/40,000/400,000 Lux; 40/400/4,000/40,000 FC
- Resolution: 0.1/1/10/100 Lux; 0.01/0.1/1/10 FC
- Accuracy: ±3% of reading ±10 digits
- Power: 4x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 162 x 63 x 28mm
- Weight: 250g
- In the Box: Lux Meter, Protective Lens Cap, Soft Carry Pouch and Battery