|Discount on quantity|
- A compact, Bluetooth enabled thermal imaging camera designed for easy interaction with Android and iOS devices.
- Once connected, the app provides a live graph of recorded data showing centre spot temperature and the minimum and maximum temperatures in view.
- Captured images can be transferred in seconds to your chosen device and used for presentations, attached to reports or saved for later viewing.
- With a capacity of 20 images, this camera is designed to be used in conjunction with a supporting device, such as a tablet, mobile phone or projector that can receive and process the captured images.
- 4mm tripod mounting bush
- Field of View: 21° x 21°
- Spatial Resolution: 4.53mrad
- Sensitivity (NETD): <0.1°[email protected]°C/100mK
- Image Frequency: 50hz
- IR Resolution: 80 x 80
- Display: 2” TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
- Colour Palettes: IRON, Rainbow, Grey, Grey Inverted
- Storage: Internal Memory
- Storage Capacity: 20 Images
- Storage Format: Bitmap (BMP), including measurement data
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 380°C
- Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2% of reading
- Emissivity: 8 pre-defined levels 0.10 to 1.0 - user adjustable
- Spotmeter: Centre Spot
- Hot/Cold Detection: Automatic hot and cold spot markers
- Bluetooth: Yes
- WiFi: No
- USB Connection: No
- Battery: Rechargeable li-ion battery
- Battery Life: > 6hours operating time (typical)
- Power Management: Automatic Shutdown
- Dimensions: 180 x 68 x 70mm
- Weight: 480g