|Discount on quantity|
- Approximately 3 metres in length used to determine lateral surface regularity of a road or floor surface etc.
- Lightweight straight edge equally supported at each end with an aluminium wedge (supplied separately) which gives a set height between the surface and the beam.
- Using the straight edge with raising blocks you can measure any vertical irregularity using an optional 2.5mm incremented wedge with a range of 12.5mm low to 12.5mm high.
- Can also be used on floor slabs and other areas where regularity of finish is important.
- Size: 18 x 100 x 3000mm
- Weight: 3.54kg
- 3m lightweight aluminium straight edge with carrying loops.
- Alternate model available without the 12.5mm blocks.
- Optional metric graduated measuring wedges marked every 2.5mm available.
- Measuring range 12.5mm low to 12.5mm high.