|Discount on quantity|
- Rugged and easy to use instrument that operates through the range of -100 to 1370 °C with a 0.1 °C or 1 °C resolution.
- Housed in a robust ABS case that contains 'Biomaster' additive that helps to reduce bacterial growth.
- Features a large, easy to read, backlit LCD display with open circuit 'Err' and low battery indication.
- Powered by three 1.5 volt AAA batteries that give a minimum of five years battery life.
- Power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled by the user, if required.
- Max/min memory function and a mode button for the selection of 0.1/1 °C/°F.
- Calibration trim function (±2°C) which allows users to compensate for thermocouple probe errors.
- Range 0.1°C: -99.9 to 299.9°C
- Range 1°C: 300 to 1372°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C & 1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.4°C ±0.1%
- Battery: 3x 1.5 volt AAA
- Battery life: 10000 hours/min 5 years
- Sensor type: K thermocouple
- Display: 12mm LCD
- Dimensions: 25 x 56 x 128mm
- Weight: 130g
- No probe included