|Discount on quantity|
- The Therma Differential digital thermometer allows the user to use two type K thermocouple probes simultaneously.
- Display can be switched to show probe T1 or T2 temperature or the difference between probes T1 and T2 (T1-T2).
- This allows, for example, the temperature drop across radiators or the temperature rise or fall of two items to be measured.
- Measures temperature over the range of -99.9 to 299.9°C with a 0.1°C resolution or 300 to 1372°C with a 1°C resolution.
- Features a custom, LCD display with °C, T1, T2, diff, hold, open circuit, low battery indication and an optional backlight.
- Incorporates an auto-power off facility that automatically turns the instrument off after approximately ten minutes, maximising battery life.
- Housed in a durable, ABS case that has an integrated rubber seal to ensure complete water tightness and help reduce the possibility of damage in harsh environments.
- Range 0.1°C: -99.9 to 299.9°C
- Range 1°C: 300 to 1372°C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C to 299.9°C thereafter 1°C
- Accuracy: ±0.4 °C ±0.1 % of reading
- Battery: 3x 1.5 volt AAA
- Battery life: 7500 hours
- Sensor type: K thermocouple
- Display: 15mm LCD
- Dimensions: 32 x 71 x 141mm
- Weight: 220g
- No probe included