- Used by Utilities and Government Offices worldwide for the measurement of cable height.
- By eliminating cable contact and the use of heavy fibreglass poles this is the safest method for cable height measurement.
- Will also measure to the top of lighting columns.
- Make sure that your lighting engineers are:
- Working at safe distances from live cables.
- Installing cables to the correct height.
- Ensuring public safety by monitoring cable heights above roads and footpaths.
- All capable of measuring the lowest wire or cable.
- Pre-selectable start-up in metric or feet and inches.
- Air temperature constantly displayed (LCD).
- Final measurement includes instrument depth.
- 9V battery for over 50000 measurements.
- Resolution: 1/8 Inch or 1mm.
- Error typically less than 0.1% ± 1 digit.
- Auto power-off time 3 minutes.
- Supplied with yellow leather case and strap.
- Can be mounted on a Monopod for speed.