- Fast set up is assured with Seco's 'Open Clamp' Thumb Release Bipod.
- The open clamp system allows quick attachment to prism poles doing away with the need to insert the pole through the hole in the top of conventional prism bipods.
- The large thumb release buttons are smooth and convenient to press.
- Within seconds the user can set up a free standing GPS antenna pole or prism pole.
- Locking the prism pole into the bipod is simply done by the turn of a release button clockwise or counter-clockwise to increase or decrease locking tension.
- Standard: Collapses to 1100mm Extends to 1850mm