|Discount on quantity|
- Comprises of a hand held vessel incorporating a pressure gauge and a precision balance.
- Gives reliable and accurate results in very demanding environments.
- A small sample of the material to be tested is weighed on the balance and then placed in the vessel. A measure of reagent - calcium carbide - is then added and the vessel sealed. The reagent reacts with the free moisture in the sample to produce acetylene gas resulting in an increase in pressure within the vessel. The % moisture content of the sample is then read directly from the calibrated pressure gauge.
- The attributes include:-
- Requires no power source.
- Does not need to be calibrated for different soils.
- Each test takes just a few minutes.
- Safe to use.
- No requirement for a user license.
- Portable robust and accurate.
- Endorsed by many international official bodies.
- When testing fine friable materials like sand or soil a speedy test takes just minutes from start to finish.
- Weight (including box): 4.2kh
- Sample weight: 6g
- Max sample size: 10mm
- Measurement ranges: 0-20% wet weight
- Simple - Quick - Reliable!
- Please note: The Reagent used in conjunction with this product has to be bought separately. Simply contact our sales team on +44(0)1904 692723 for further details.