|Discount on quantity|
- The Sonis® range has been stylishly designed with a traffic light colour code for easy identification.
- Materials have been chosen for both performance and comfort for extended periods of use.
- Designed by the JSP R&D team and developed with a leading UK acoustic engineering research facility.
- The force the helmet adaptor applies and the cushion surface area work together to provide optimum cushion pressure and comfort.
- The wearer can tilt and adjust the position of the cup for optimum comfort and fit, also offering even distribution of pressure.
- The sealing rings are easy to replace. Hygiene kits are available.
- The universal slots of JSP helmets allow for easy fitting of the Sonis® ear defenders, along with the JSP Surefit™ visor system for maximum protection.
- SNR 26
- Low Attenuation Small Cup 80-106 dB
- Sonis® 1 Helmet Mounted Ear Defenders 26dB SNR can be used for the following activities but not limited to -
- - Moderate Industrial Noise
- - Workshops
- - Printing Works
- - Landscaping
- - Leisure Activities
- Helmet not included.