|Discount on quantity|
- This 76cm long steel probe is perfect for setting flags in hard rocky or frozen soil.
- Using the probe simply create a pilot hole and drop in a flag.
- The probe is designed to carry up to 100 Flag-Marks in the handle allowing for convenient installation.
- Complete with a rubberised handle to protect against electrical hazards.
- Constructed of welded steel tubing with a rubber covered handle.
- 12cm replaceable steel point.
- Foot step for added leverage.
- The point can be removed and reversed for safety when the probe is not in use.
- Weight 1.4kg.