|Discount on quantity|
- The XT420 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat.
- With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the XT420 delivers great performance even with hard use in high noise, harsh conditions.
- Operates without subscription or call charges on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies, offering 8 channels and 219 user selectable privacy codes to help ensure a clear signal.
- Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design, and versatile HTML-based customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all your on-site business needs.
- Advanced features such as channel announcement keep your hands free, so you can focus on the task at hand.
- Whether you’re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the XT420 two-way radio is tested to last.
- Rugged design meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
- These radios also undergo Motorola’s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customise your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
- In the Box: Radio, Battery, Charger, Power Supply and Belt Clip