- Leica Rugby lasers are the toughest rotating lasers suitable for all construction applications.
- Level, align and square much quicker than ever before, eliminating costly errors and downtime.
- One button simplicity.
- Simple and reliable, one button laser where no mistakes are possible.
- Superb performance with all Leica Rod Eye receivers.
- Technical Data
- Dimensions: 212 x 230 x 192mm
- Weight: 2.38kg
- Functionality: Self levelling horizontal, one button laser
- Product type: General construction
- Laser class: Class 2
- Laser type: 635nm (visible)
- Measured at 20°C (horizontal/vertical): ±2.2mm at 30m
- Rotation - RPS: 10
- Range (diameter) - Basic: 500m
- Li-Ion battery/hours operation: 40+
- Alkaline battery/hours operation: 60+
- Working temperature range: -10 to +50°C (+14 to +122°F)
- Storage temperature range: -20 to +70°C (-4 to +158°F)
- Environmental: IP67
- Rod Eye 120
- Working diameter: 900m
- Extended direction window: 70mm
- Detectable spectrum: 600nm to 800nm
- Detection accuracies -
- In the Box: Laser, Rod-Eye Receiver, Target, Batteries, Charger and Protective Case