- The IR-Pocket thermometer is a non-contact infrared thermometer.
- Simply aim at the target and press the measure button to display the surface temperature instantly.
- Indicates temperature over the range of -49.9 to 349.9 °C with a resolution of 0.1 °C/°F (switchable).
- Incorporates maximum and minimum temperature functions.
- Auto power off facility that automatically turns the instrument off after fifteen seconds, maximising battery life.
- Features a lock function for continuous temperature measurement.
- The distance to target ratio is 1:1 and therefore the thermometer should be positioned as close to the target as possible. The default emissivity is 0.95 but can be changed from 0.1 to 1.
- Range: -49.9 to 349.9°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C /°F
- Infrared accuracy: ±2% of reading or ±2°C whichever is greater
- Field of view: target ratio 1:1
- Emissivity: 0.95 default - adjustable 0.1 to 1 emissivity
- Battery: 2x 1.5 volt AAA
- Battery life: 20 hours continuous use
- Display: custom LCD
- Dimensions: 25 x 52 x 100mm
- Weight: 92g