|Discount on quantity|
- Compact and easy to use dual channel datalogger for efficient monitoring and data collection of temperature and humidity values.
- Ideal for monitoring food, medical product storage, warehousing and distribution, containers, industrial processes, laboratory environments, museums and libraries.
- -40° to 70°C x 0.1°, 0% to 100%RH x 0.1%
- Measures °C or °F
- USB interface for set-up and data transfer to PC or laptop.
- Set-up allows user to select logging rate, unit of measurement, recording settings, alarm limits and to enable and disable LEDs.
- User selectable logging intervals - min. 1 second, max. 24 hours.
- Logs up to 16,350 temperature and 16,350 humidity readings.
- Green LED for logging confirmation.
- 2 programmable alarm thresholds (High/Low).
- Red LED if alarm limits are exceeded.
- Large 29mm LCD display for time and date (changes between the date and time every 10 seconds) and current readings.
- Min/Max values and logger full indicator.
- Low battery indication.
- Impact resistant ABS and rubber moulded case, wall holder and padlock.
- Analysis software with graphical display of data - total readings, zoom facility to individual readings, visual indication of alarm levels, summary of data logging settings and readings and data list of results.
- Readings downloaded can be exported to a microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Technical Data
- Temperature range: -40° to +70°C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±1°C (-40 to +40°C); ±2°C (+40 to +70°C)
- Humidity range: 0 to 100%RH
- Humidity resolution: 0.1%RH
- Humidity accuracy: ±5%RH (0 to 35% & 80 to 100%); ±3%RH (35 to 80%)
- Max readings: 16,350 on each channel (Temp & RH)
- Power: 3.6V ½AA lithium battery
- Dimensions: 92 x 47 x 30mm
- Weight: 86g
- In the Box: Humidity & Temperature Datalogger, Wall Holder, Padlock, Software, USB Cable and Battery