|Discount on quantity|
- Easy-to-use paperless chart recorder with remote sensor and 49000 readings memory. Ideal to monitor and record temperature and humidity conditions and history in controlled environments laboratories clean rooms storage and other critical areas.
- Simultaneous numerical and graphical display of Humidity and Temperature readings.
- Measures Humidity (10 to 95%RH) and Temperature (-28°C to +60°C)
- Large 120 x 75mm backlit LCD display with adjustable graphical resolution and push-button keypad
- Display indicates time date percentage of memory remaining and battery status
- Up to 49000 data points internal memory and RS-232 interface for data transfer
- User-programmable recording intervals
- Easy to scroll through recorded data
- Detachable probe extends up to 1 metre for measurements in closed environments (probe can be replaced as seperate item and does not require recalibration)
- Audible and visual alarms with high and lows limit
- Swivel keypad allows desk or wall mounting for easy viewing
- ExTerm software for MS Windows allows data transfer to PC graphical display and export as .csv files to MS Excel for data analysis
- Supplied with built-in stand detachable probe with 1m cable RS232 cable ExTerm data download software AC/DC power adaptor and batteries