|Discount on quantity|
- An accurate and portable instrument for the determination of in-situ shear strength of cohesive soils either on site or on undisturbed samples in the laboratory.
- Comprises a torque head with a direct reading scale which is turned by hand.
- A non-return pointer indicates the reading.
- Vanes either 19mm or 33mm diameter with optional extension rods are screwed into the rear of the torque head and pushed at least 200mm into undisturbed clay (19mm x 215mm or 33mm x 235mm).
- The unit has recently been adapted to show on the dial a conversion factor to B.S. 1377 Vane Test Results.