|Discount on quantity|
- A general purpose vane air speed meter that simultaneously displays air flow/velocity measurement and temperature over the range 0.4 to 30 metres per second or 0.9mph to 67mph and -10 to 50°C.
- Displays the air flow/velocity in five different modes/scales, metres per second (m/s), kilometres per hour (km/h), feet per minute (ft/min), knots and miles per hour (mph).
- Temperature can be displayed over the range -10 to 50°C in either °C or °F with a resolution of 0.1°C/°F.
- Incorporates an auto power off facility, back lit display, average reading (last 10) and max/min functions.
- Housed in a robust ABS case.
- Features an easy to read custom LCD.
- Offering an effective way of measuring air velocity, volume and temperature in many industries.
- Most commonly used for testing the efficiency of ventilation, heating and air-conditioning systems, but are regularly used in controlled laboratory testing applications such as wind tunnels.
- Can also be used for measuring outdoor wind conditions as part of health and safety checks as well as in many manufacturing processes.
- Range - flow / velocity: 0.4 to 30 m/s
- Range - temperature: -10 to 50 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C/°F
- Accuracy - flow / velocity: ±3 % of Full scale ±0.5
- Accuracy - temperature: ±1.5 °C
- Battery: 3 x 1.5 volt AAA
- Battery life: 100 hours with backlight, 1000 hours without backlight
- Display: custom LCD
- Dimensions: unit only: 32 x 71 x 141mm, vane unit: 155 x 76 x 35mm
- Weight: 270 grams, unit & vane
- Measurement scale: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots & mph