|Discount on quantity|
- Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the Fluke 62 MAX infrared thermometer is everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools.
- Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use.
- IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)
- Accuracy: ±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater; -10°C to 0°C: ±2.0; -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0
- Response Time (95%): <500 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00
- Optical Resolution: 10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Repeatability of Readings: ±0.8% of reading or <±1.0°C (2°F), whichever is greater
- Power: AA battery
- Battery Life: 10 hours with laser and backlight on
- Weight: 255g (8.99oz)
- Size: 175 x 85 x 75mm (6.88 x 3.34 x 2.95 inches)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), (without battery)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing at 30°C (86°F)
- Operating Altitude: 2000 meters above mean sea level
- Storage Altitude: 12,000 meters above mean sea level
- IP Rating: IP 54 per IEC 60529
- Drop Test: 3m
- Vibration and Shock: IEC 68-2-6 2.5g, 10 to 200 Hz, IEC 68-2-27, 50g, 11 ms
- EMC: EN 61326-1:2006 EN 61326-2:2006
- Standards and Agency Approval: Compliance EN/IEC 61010-1: 2001; Laser Safety: FDA and EN 60825-1 Class II