|Discount on quantity|
- The FL07 Flowatch has been developed for use under challenging circumstances.
- The different impellers can be used to measure water and air speed.
- Uses include: measure river flow, irrigation, canals, sewage flows, ventilation shafts, chimney flues, air duct controls etc.
- The FL10 Flowatch Kit compromises of:
- LCD Unit
- Aluminium Telescopic Rod. Total length of 1.2m with 2 metres of cable to measure those hard to reach places.
- Different interchangeable impellers (For measuring liquids and flows).
- Technical Data:
- Sealed and weatherproof instrument
- Aluminium bottom plate with 1/4’’ thread.
- Speed resolution: 0.1 for all units (Except in cm/s: 3cm/s)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Max Speed: 150 Km/h (Except in cm/s: 999cm/s)
- Thermometer Precision: ±0.2°C
- Thermometer Resolution: 0.1°C
- Power Supply: 2x AA batteries
- Weight: 210g
- Speed units: km/h, m/s, knots, mph, fps and cm/s
- Accuracy according to Swiss standards.