|Discount on quantity|
- A compact, general purpose moisture meter designed specifically for building professionals and tradesmen to check the moisture content in a variety of construction materials for moisture content diagnosis.
- Features a 20-LED bar graph within the keypad which displays current moisture levels; green for 'OK', amber for 'WARNING' or red for 'DAMP'.
- Incorporates a large, easy to read, LCD display with low battery indication.
- The digital meter incorporates five scales:
- Scale 1 - Wood 1 (W1) 6.0 to 40.0 %
- Scale 2 - Wood 2 (W2) 8.0 to 40.0 %
- Scale 3 - Plaster (P1) 0.1 to 15.0 %
- Scale 4 - Concrete (C1) 0.5 to 12.0 %
- Scale 5 - Linear or Reference (Lin) 0 to 1000
- Housed in a robust ABS case.
- Powered by three AAA batteries that give a minimum of 350 hours battery life.
- The instrument will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled by the user, if required.
- Supplied in a handy-sized, protective zip wallet.
- Range scale 1: 6.0 to 40.0%
- Range scale 2: 8.0 to 40.0%
- Range scale 3: 0.1 to 15.0%
- Range scale 4: 0.5 to 12.0%
- Range scale 5: 0 to 1000
- Resolution: 0.1% or 1 (linear scale)
- Accuracy: ±1% moisture content
- Battery: 3 x 1.5 volt AAA
- Battery life: 350 hours
- Display: 12mm LCD
- Dimensions: 25 x 56 x 128mm
- Weight: 130g