|Discount on quantity|
- Features a 60 metre long fibreglass rod cable and a 50mm∅ heavy duty aluminium camera head that has 30 adjustable white ultra bright LED lights with a scratch-proof sapphire glass camera lens.
- This model has the additional feature of a built in 512Hz transmitter camera head. The handheld locating receiver can detect the signal up to a depth of 5 metres giving the ability to precisely detect the location of the camera head. The controls are on / off and sensitivity adjustment. It is powered by 6 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Water- and dust-proof to IP-68.
- Capable of withstanding pressures up to 1bar (under water 10m).
- Ideal for inspection applications in general: floor drains and pipe work, boiler and heat exchanger tubes, steam feed lines, chimneys and ducting.
- Rugged stainless steel cable frame with two wheels for easy transportation.
- Powered by a 12V 14W Li-Ion battery.
- Charge time: 5hrs; Working capacity: over 4hrs
- 3 camera head skids of 110mm, 150mm and 220mm to aid centralisation and negotiate bends.
- 315 x 40mm high contrast and high resolution TFT colour display with up, down, left and right adjustment.
- Distance travelled indicator.
- 8GB SD Card data storage system with date and time stamp.
- Capture still images or video with the option of voice-over recording and/or text edit reporting via the keyboard. These data recordings can be saved and attached to reports or e-mails.
- In the Box: Stainless Steel Cable Frame and Wheels, 60m Cable, Camera Head, Receiver, 3 Skids, Display Control Monitor, Keyboard, Charger and Battery