- Comprises of a heavy duty 600mm long high tensile ribbed steel bar with a forged point for easy penetration into hard ground.
- The top is capped off with a yellow Data-Disk with space to write on the station number or preferred site data.
- Disk diameter 54mm.
- Held in position on the top by a stainless steel button head stud which acts as the central plumbing position and raised point for taking levels etc.
- The Econo-Mark is simply placed into position and hammered into the ground with a club hammer.
- When at ground level the Data-Disk is secured to the top with the stainless steel plumbing stud.
- Supplied with an Allen key, stainless steel plumbing stud and Data-Disk plus a Tough-Mark pen to record site data onto the disk.