- Ideal whenever many measurements are needed for a survey job.
- The upper segment features two openings for the antenna cable.
- Because of its amazingly low weight (520g), the pole - even with an antenna attached - requires little effort to be carried.
- The lower part of the pole is equipped with a circular vial which makes vertical positioning easy.
- The steel tip is force-fitted into the pole and shows no abrasion even after years of hard use.
- A high-tensile aluminium inner part makes the pole extremely durable at the joint.
- The carbon mantle offers convenient handling even at low temperatures.
- The pole can be split into two segments, making space saving transport easy.