|Discount on quantity|
- Carbon prism pole for surveying of all kinds in construction and land surveying.
- Outer tube made of carbon. The carbon ensures a comfortable grip even in cold temperatures.
- Tip made of hard metal.
- The scale is indestructible and written with a patented laser engraving.
- Cushioned inner tube - protects prism and staff.
- Locking feature at 1.60m, 1.80m, 2.00m and 2.20m - to secure the use of heavy prisms or GNSS antennas.
- Clamping effect on the complete circumference of the inner tube - the inner tube remains exactly in the middle.
- Clamping: Screw clamping, circumferential
- Working range: 128-220cm
- Outer tube diameter: 32mm
- Inner tube diameter: 25mm
- Weight: 840g