- A new concept in leaving that all-important survey mark in those hard concrete areas.
- A unique reference marker with a snap-off head that can be hand driven into the hardest concrete without the need to pre-drill or use cartridge guns.
- Has a unique protruding head which can be left as a proud mark.
- Alternatively by twisting the setting tool the head can be snapped off leaving the Pin-Mark flush with the surface.
- The setting of Pin-Mark is safer and far easier to drive into hard concrete surfaces the head of the Pin-Mark is inserted into the end of the setting tool where it is securely held in position.
- The insertion tool is especially hardened has a safety sleeve and is designed to be used with a lump hammer.
- Protects the hands and makes the setting of the mark far more accurate.
- The Pin-Mark is 18mm under head which is long enough for most applications and can be driven into steel timber and even the hardest concrete.
- The protruding pin head stands off the surface approximately 9mm and when used in walls will act as a levelling point. Should you not require the protruding head then it can be snapped off after it has been hammered home leaving a 10mm wide marking head close to the surface.
- Quick easy and safe to set :-
Step 1: Insert the Pin-Mark into the base of the setting tool.
Step 2: Position the Pin-Mark and drive into the concrete with a lump hammer.
Step 3: Remove the setting tool to leave the Pin-Mark proud or push and pull to snap off the protruding head.
- Pack of 100.