|Discount on quantity|
- This portable video Borescope is designed as a remote inspection device, capable of recording video and taking still images.
- Ideal for use in surveying pipes or other hard-to-reach places, equipment or furnishing installation, car repair, etc.
- Features include IP67 waterproof 1m gooseneck and 9mmŲ camera lens, real-time recording, and micro SD card storage.
- The instrument can accept any micro SD card (Not Supplied) from 2GB up to 32GB to capture still images (JPEG) or video (NTSC/PAL) for download to a PC or laptop with a date and time stamp. These can then be saved and used as attachments to emails or reports.
- 70mm (2.7") TFT colour display 640 x 480 Pixels
- Picture Zoom function up to 3x Standard
- Water-Proof IP-67 9mmŲ camera head
- Glare free close up and wide field of view (36°)
- 4 Adjustable dual bright white LED lights
- 1m flexible gooseneck can be preformed to a configured shape
- Clip-on mirror, magnet and hook attachments for object retrieval
- PAL video output and cable
- Supplied with 1m gooseneck 9mmŲ camera, USB download cable, AV video out cable, clip-on mirror, magnet and hook attachments and carry case. Requires 4 x AA batteries.
- Focus Range: 150 to 2,500mm to infinity
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (colour LCD)
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 263 x 86 x 49mm (Unit) 1m Gooseneck, 9mmŲ Camera
- Weight: 420g