|Discount on quantity|
- The newly released TruPulse 360 measures distance, angles and azimuth with increased accuracies and target acquisition.
- These new and improved enhancements offer users sophisticated cutting-edge technology along with the easy to operate and accuracy that LTI lasers are known for.
- New Key Features and Enhancements:
- 33% more range accuracy
- 25% better target acquisition
- 50% better azimuth accuracy
- Bluetooth® communication included
- Key Features of the TruPulse 360:
- Provides full measurement capability with AZ + INC + S
- Calculates Horizontal Distance (HD) + Vertical Distance (VD) + Height (HT) + 3D Missing Line (ML).
- Solves 3D missing line calculations between any two remote points.
- Distinguishes desired target from surrounding obstructions with Closest + Farthest + Continuous + Filter modes.
- Mounts to tripods and has quality optics that enhance your field of view.
- Integrates with GPS for efficient GIS data capture.
- Key Features of LTI TruVector 360° Compass Technology®:
- Produces accurate and repeatable Azimuth (AZ) results regardless of the tilt or pitch you use to aim the laser.
- Recognizes conditions that will affect the reliability of the compass accuracy and prompts you to recalibrate.
- Calibrates easily with a simple field routine that can be completed in less than a minute.
- Measurement range: 0-1000m typical; 2000m max to reflective target; Inclination ±90°
- Distance accuracy: ±30cm
- Inclination accuracy: ±0.25°
- Operating modes: Horizontal distance, Vertical distance, Slope distance and Inclination (or % slope), 3-point flexible height routine with auto sequencing and 2-shot Missing Line routine
- Target acquisition: Standard, closest, farthest, continuous & filter
- Optics: 7x magnification (field of view: 100m @ 915m)
- Temperature range: -20°C to +60°C
- Power: 2x AA 1.5V or 1x CR123A 3V battery
- Dimensions: 120 x 50 x 90mm
- Weight: 285g
- In the Box: Laser Rangefinder and Protective Case