|Discount on quantity|
- The Skywatch Meteos is an anemometer with a 54mm impeller which measures wind strength without worrying about its position.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- The display is made up 99.9 at the 10th, then to the unit.
- Polyethylene protection foam makes it comfortable to hold.
- Energized by two replaceable AA batteries.
- Aluminium base with a thread allows its mount on a camera tripod.
- - Instant windspeed
- - Maximum windspeed
- - Average windspeed (selectable, 3 seconds to 24 hours)
- - Temperature
- - Windchill factor
- Technical Specifications:
- EL Backlight
- Waterproof - it floats
- 2x AA batteries
- Protective cap for the impeller
- Aluminium bottom plate for tripod attachment (1/4")
- Units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft.
- Resolution: at the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit.
- Precision: ±3% from -10° to +50°C
- Measuring range: from 2 to 150km/h