|Discount on quantity|
- This is a compact coating thickness meter and measures the thickness of coatings on ferrous and non-ferrous metallic substrates. Example coatings include paint, lacquer, plastic, rubber and epoxy.
- The sensor is integral to the instrument.
- A USB interface facilitates the download of measurements for comparison tests and record keeping.
- Measure microns 0 to 1250µml
- Automatic recognition of Ferrous or Non-Ferrous substrate
- Continuous or single measurements.
- Statistic display of Average, Maximum and Minimum
- Memory for 400 readings as single or group
- Hi and Lo alarm
- Compact and robust integral sensor built in
- Auto Power Off
- Low Battery Indicator
- USB interface for data output to PC or Laptop
- User calibration using supplied calibration foils and base plates
- Will measure on substrate curvatures of:
- 1.5mm Ferrous, 3mm Non-Ferrous
- Supplied with 1 ferrous & 1 non-ferrous base plate, calibration foils, software, USB connection cable, carry case and batteries
- Technical Specifications
- Range: Up to 1,250μm (micron)
- Resolution: 0.1 Low Range, 1μm High Range
- Accuracy: ±3%+1 of reading
- Min Measuring Area: 7mm Ferrous, 5mm Non-Ferrous
- Min base thickness: 0.5mm Ferrous, 0.3mm Non-Ferrous
- Power: 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions: 114 x 55 x 27mm
- Weight: 110g