|Discount on quantity|
- Designed for enhanced reliability in construction applications.
- Advanced features let contractors work faster and longer, improving productivity and increasing profitability.
- 2” horizontal and vertical readout.
- Precision dual LCD panels with large, easy-to-read numbers.
- Vertical angle measuring provides three different options plus percentage of grade.
- Auto power off option.
- Laser plummet.
- Zero resetting.
- Removable tribrach for multiple setups.
- Once the (0) horizontal angle is determined, the T.O.2 emits an audible tone for each of the right angle directions.
- Beeping stops when the units come within ±1°.
- Rugged IP54 protection - water resistant, sealed construction.
- In the Box: Theodolite, Laser Plummet, Carrying Case, Plumb Bob, Rechargeable Battery, Charger, Alkaline Battery Holder and Tools Set
- Precision: 2”
- Display resolution: 1” or 5”
- Display units: DEG (360° 00’ 00”), GON (400), MIL (6400), V/%
- Magnification: 30x
- Objective aperture: 45mm
- Min. focusing distance: 1.35m
- Stadia multiplication: 100/0 factor/constant
- Compensator system: Automatic vertical compensator, user set on/off
- Working range: ±3’
- Display: Large character dual back-lit LCD
- Keys: 6 one touch button functions
- Laser plummet: Visible laser point
- Plummet accuracy: 1.5mm at 1.5m instrument height
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Environmental: IP54
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Battery: Rechargeable NiMH, replacement alkaline battery pack
- Operation period: 36hrs (without laser plummet)