|Discount on quantity|
- Portable ultrasonic thickness gauge.
- Simple set-up and ease of operation with digital processing.
- Long term reliability and battery life, lightweight, compact and reliable.
- Accurate measurement in steps of 0.1mm from 1.5mm to 99.9mm.
- Suited for a wide range of industrial applications including:
- Fire Systems
- Marine operation and maintenance
- Onboard vessels, rigs and platforms
- Pressure vessels and storage tanks
- Ship hulls and decks
- Bulkheads and flanges
- Rails and wheels
- Pipes and tubing
- General Maintenance
- Recommended for: Steel/Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Zinc, Quartz, Glass/PVC, Polyethylene and Grey Cast Iron.
- Measuring range: 1.2 - 225mm (0.05 - 9in) 1.5mm - 99.9mm
- Accuracy: ±0.5% or 0.1mm
- Features: RS232C interface, low battery indicator
- Sound velocity: 500 - 9000m/s
- Lower limit steel pipes: 1.5 x 2.0mm, 20 x 3.0mm determined by transducer
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Power supply: 4x 1.5v AAA batteries
- Operating conditions: -20 to +50°C
- Dimensions: 120 x 62 x 30mm
- Weight: 164g
- In the Box: Thickness Meter, Sensor, Ultrasonic Couplant and Carrying Case