- As a material for prism and antenna poles carbon is already very popular.
- Lightweight and a thermal expansion coefficient better than aluminium, wood or even invar makes carbon an ideal choice as material for tripods.
- The carbon tripod GEO Delta model is equipped with a triangular head plate.
- The Nestle carbon tripod series GEO are particularly suitable for precision measurements with scanners and total stations for indoor and outdoor use.
- The low weight reduces transport costs, e.g. while travelling in aeroplanes, and makes changing the station point very comfortable.
- Working range: 93 - 169cm
- Transport height: 108cm
- Thread connection: 5/8”
- Clamping: Screw lock
- Standard: DIN 18726 for instruments up to 10kg
- Weight: 3.7kg