- Digital, Non-Destructive Moisture Meter.
- Plug in Wood Probe.
- Plug in Humidity Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio readings.
- Specific Gravity adjustment for most wood species
- Deep signal penetration up to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Large, clear, easy to read display
- Hold Function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switch-able "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic Power Cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on.
- In the Box: MRH Unit, Wood Moisture Probe, Relative Humidity Probe, Infrared Surface Thermometer and Carrying Case