- Nothing stops a Leica NA700 level. A short fall onto the ground a fall into water vibration from heavy machinery - with a Leica NA700 level you just carry on working.
- The 'best in class' optics allow you to always work as precisely as possible even in twilight.
- Outfit comprises of level with protective case, aluminium tripod and 5m 5 section aluminium staff.
- NA728 - The all-rounder. 28x telescopic magnification precision compensator. For building or engineering surveys.
- Technical Data
- Accuracy: -
- Per km double run: 1.5mm
- Single measurement (target distance: 30m): 1mm
- Compensator: -
- Setting accuracy: <0.3"
- Working range: ±15'
- Environmental: -
- Impact standard: ISO 9022-33-5
- Resistance to water and dust ingress: IP57