|Discount on quantity|
- An optical tachometer for measuring speeds of rotating objects in RPM or for measuring surface speeds in metres per minute or feet per minute.
- High accuracy is achieved by combining CPU, photoelectrical and laser techniques.
- The ergonomic design makes the instrument comfortable to use.
- Optical measurements: RPM and Totalise counter, being non-contact via supplied reflective tape.
- Impact-resistant ABS case.
- Laser spot for easy identification of target.
- Optical detection distance 50 to 500m.
- 50mm LCD display with function indicators.
- Recall of last measured value.
- Min/Max Memory updated automatically.
- Low battery indicator.
- Sampling rate of 0.8 seconds (over 60 RPM)
- Technical Data
- Range: 2.5 to 99.999 RPM
- Resolution: 0.1 RPM (2.5 to 999.9 RPM), 1 RPM (over 1000 RPM)
- Accuracy: ±0.05%, ±1 digit
- Power: 4x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 160 x 72 x 35mm
- Weight: 147g
- In the Box: Laser Optical Tachometer, Padded Carry Case, 700mm Reflective Tape and Batteries