|Discount on quantity|
- The eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available.
- Garmin have improved the user interface, added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and added support for spine mounting accessories.
- eTrex 10 has an enhanced 2.2" monochrome display thatís easy to read in any lighting situation.
- Its easy-to-use interface means youíll spend less time searching for information.
- Durable and waterproof, eTrex 10 features the kind of toughness thatís built to withstand the elements - be it dust, dirt, humidity or water, none of them are a match for this legendary navigator.
- With its high-sensitivity, EGNOS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, eTrex 10 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- The new eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receiver that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. GLONASS is a system developed by the Russian Federation that will be fully operational in 2012. When using GLONASS satellites, the time it takes for the receiver to "lock on" to a position is (on average) approximately 20% faster than using GPS. When using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
- The new eTrex is easier to use with more intuitive navigation screens.
- Customize eTrex for every occasion. Profiles allow eTrex to quickly switch into different configurations that you create.
- Bring more functionality into frequently used applications with personalized dashboards. Avoid switching between applications and display more information by customizing your dashboards with an altimeter, compass, configurable data fields and more.
- Whether following a saved route or planning a new one, eTrex has the tracking features you need. Users can see high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points.
- Stores data in universally accepted GPX file format so its compatible with a variety of PC applications; best when used with Garmin's free trip planning software, BaseCampô.
- 2 year warranty
- In the box: Garmin eTrex 10 and USB Cable