|Discount on quantity|
- The new DeWalt DCD796P1 compact combi hammer drill featuring brushless technology is up to 30% more powerful than the DCD795 with 460 Units Watts Out (UWO).
- Supplied in a TSTAK carry case with built in inlay for drill, batteries and multi-voltage charger.
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces.
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life.
- Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications.
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort.
- Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and increased power.
- 3 position super bright LED light.
- Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator.
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
- Voltage: 18v
- Power Output (W): 460
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 70
- Torque Settings: 15 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Delay / Base-mounted
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2000
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-550
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 40
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-34000
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9350
- Overall Length: 190mm
- Net Weight (with 5Ah Battery): 1.8kg
- Brushless Motor
- In the Box: 18v Compact Hammer Drill, Charger, 5.0Ah Li-Ion Battery, Belt Hook, Magnetic Bit Holder and Carrying Case