|Discount on quantity|
- The NivComp series combines very robust design with new user-friendly features - intelligent flashing indicator, >>HOLD<< function and anti-drip protection.
- Flatness and gradient measurement levelling on marked lines and opposite sides of a wall between ditches and rails - even when there are obstacles that prevent a clear view.
- This single-operator system offers a wide range of possibilities and solutions for craftsmen and engineers in areas such as:
- Floor Construction.
- General Measurement and Reconstruction.
- Flat Roof and Stairway Construction.
- Plumbing and Drains.
- Gradient Measurement.
- Installation of Shuttering and Concrete Floors.
- Alignment of Slatted Ceilings and Floors.
- Building and Façade Work.
- The Comp-Mark carries out effective measurement thanks to:
- Direct display of relative height readings.
- Single button operations.
- Typical accuracy of <2mm over a total measuring range of up to 48m - with level reading display that can be calibrated manually.
- No alignment needed, no tripod necessary.