|Discount on quantity|
- The Xtend+Climb® Pro Series 3.8m is a heavy-duty telescoping ladder used by thousands of commercial contractors worldwide.
- Many customers favour the 3.8m because it extends to 12.5 feet with a 14.8-foot average reach height.
- When new heights need to be reached, the 3.8m is the perfect alternative to the traditional extension ladder - only this telescopic ladder is lightweight enough to be carried with one hand and small enough to be stored in the front or back of a car or van.
- Easier to transport to and from a job-site while saving space in storage.
- Compact and easy to use, but with the strength, safety and durability to tackle projects around the home or office.
- Extends and locks by the foot, so itís only as tall as you need.
- The double-sided feet ensure traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- Ideal for all surveying teams and trades people looking for a compact ladder that fits inside a work van, rather than on a roof rack.
- Re-designed from the ground up, this Xtend+Climb now features the Lightning Latch and Locking Stabilising Bar making it easier to retract the ladder and add greater stability when working at height.
- This ladder fully complies with the new EN131-6 rules on stabilising bars and lowering the ladder into a stored position.
- Product Features
- Fully extends to 3.8m (12.5ft) and compacts down to 92cm
- Width: 511mm
- New Lightning Latch for easier lowering into the storage position
- New built-in wide stabilising bar locks in place before climbing
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Aerospace engineered using aircraft grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength
- Double sided feet for durability and traction
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Clean-touch anodised finish keeps your hands oil free
- 3-year warranty
- Max Load 150kg
- Fully complies to the new EN131-6 standard