- The Abney Level is the ideal instrument for ascertaining the height of a building or object. Also where the determination of slope angle and percentage of grade is required.
- With a larger semi-circular arc graduated 0-90 degrees in both directions with vernier reading to 10 minutes and a percent of grade scale from 0-100%.
- The scale pointer can be locked by turning the thumb screw.
- The increased length and arc size improves accuracy and ease of use.
- c/w a belt looped case and user instructions.