750mm Anchor-Mark Complete
Product Code: 11075C
- A versatile and economical survey marker which allows for a variety of permanent survey stations to be set.
- Easy to install.
- Stable and very durable making them ideal for accurate X/Y/Z co-ordination.
- Stability - Resistance to horizontal and vertical movement: The Anchor-Marks' tubular shaft is 25mm in diameter which gives a high degree of lateral stability.
- The anchoring element at the base will resist 100-200kg of upward force without appreciable movement.
- These features create a firm stable survey station resistant to accidental displacement or deliberate movement making them less prone to vandalism.
- Complete with a unique reversible aluminium head allowing you to set the marker above ground increasing visibility or flush with the surface giving better stability and resistance to vandalism.
- Alternatively unauthorised removal can be prevented with the optional folded galvanised steel head which leaves no area to get fingers underneath.
- The optional domed alloy marker head provides a larger more durable plumbing point.
- A data disk Allen key marker pen and a stainless steel domed plumbing stud complete the outfit.
- An installation kit is required for your first purchase, but can be used for all future Anchor-Mark installations.
11075C Anchor-Mark (266.21kb)