300mm Ground-Mark - Flat Head
Product Code: 10300
- Manufactured from high quality steel sheathed in a tough polyethylene material.
- Designed for maximum grip in a variety of soil conditions.
- Has a cadmium plated bullet point tip for accurate precision allowing it to be driven into the hardest of soils.
- The polyethylene sheath is deeply ribbed with a series of barbed anchors to give a firm anchor in the ground.
- Overall diameter of the ribbed marker is 22mm.
- The two unique Ground-Mark yellow heads are manufactured from high impact polyethylene resistant to high temperature changes and UV radiation.
- When installed the heads become an integral part of the spike ensuring greater stability.
- Site data can be marked onto the heads with a special marker pen.
- Flat Head: 100 x 100 x 20mm giving an almost flush fitting marker.
- Raised Head: 100 x 100 x 95. This head is cone shaped and is partly driven into the ground giving a finished raised head of 40mm. This unique shape gives the marker extra stability giving almost zero lateral movement when in position.
- Alternatively the solid aluminium reversible pyramid head from the Perma-Mark can be used.
- A special sealing cap is provided with each Ground-Mark which has concentric rings and a plumb point recess in the centre allowing for accurate alignment of prism poles instruments etc.
- No special tools needed: Simply place the marker head in the desired position and drive the Ground-Mark through the head with a standard lump hammer all that remains is to knock a special sealing cap onto the head of the Ground-Mark... Job finished.
- Available in two sizes: 300mm and 500mm.
- All heads (including the Perma-Mark) are totally interchangeable.
10300 Ground-Mark (367.96kb)