Leica RUGBY 420DG Laser (NiMH) + Rod-eye Plus + Remote
Product Code: 770180
FREE UK Delivery on this item
- The NEW range of RUGBY grade lasers are automatic and self-levelling for jobs of any size.
- Waterproof and dustproof to work in all weather conditions.
- High-impact composite housing with protective rubber over moulding.
- Cast aluminium base withstands rough handling and creates a stable platform.
- Enclosed head for maximum internal component protection.
- Simple 5 button operation.
- Work for 130 hours without interruptions.***
- High power laser beam provides enhanced distance performance.
- The RUGBY 420DG (Dual Grade) is perfect for the agricultural market, where accuracy over a long range is required.
- High accuracy over long distances.
- Eliminate communication errors using the long-range remote control.
- Operating Range (Diameter): 1100m*
- Self-levelling Accuracy: ± 1.6mm per 30m**
- Self-levelling Range: ±5°
- Grade Capacity: -5 to +25% in either axis (-5 to 15% in both axes)
- Grade Resolution: 0.001%
- Rotation Speeds: 5, 10, 15, 20 RPS
- Laser Diode: 635nm visible red line
- Size (HxWxD): 265 x 260 x 200mm
- Weight: 5kg without batteries
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +50°C
- Battery Type: alkaline or NiMH
- Battery Life: up to 130 hours with alkaline; up to 100 hours with rechargeable***
- Environmental: watertight to IPX-7 standard
- Warranty: 2 years factory warranty / additional 3 years on request
- Remote Control Specifications:
- Distance: 225m typical
- Battery Type: 4x AAA alkaline
- Size (H x W xD): 155 x 70 x 45mm
- Weight: 410g
- Outfit includes: Rugby 420 DG Laser, Rod-Eye Plus Receiver (c/w bracket), Rechargeable Battery Pack, Charger, Long Range Remote Control and Protective Case
- *Tested with Leica receivers (CAB Sensor, MLS700, Rod-Eye Pro/Classic / **Accuracy is defined at +25°C / *** Battery life is dependent upon environmental conditions
- Alkaline models are also available - please contact our sales department for details