Garmin eTrex 20
Product Code: 361232
- eTrex 20 takes one of the most popular and reliable GPS handhelds and makes it better.
- Redesigned ergonomics, an easier-to-use interface, paperless geocaching and expanded mapping capabilities add up to serious improvements for an already legendary GPS unit.
- eTrex 20 is versatile. It's tough. And it’s built to handle whatever Mother Nature can dish out - and more.
- eTrex 20 has an enhanced 2.2" 65K colour, brilliant, sunlight-readable display.
- Durable and waterproof, eTrex 20 is built to withstand the elements.
- It has an upgraded interface yet retains its legendary toughness to withstand the elements - be it dust, dirt, humidity or water, none of which are a match for this navigator.
- With its microSD™ card slot and 1.7GB of internal memory, eTrex 20 lets you load Garmin’s range of Ordnance Survey maps such as Garmin GB Discoverer™ and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT® map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads.
- With its high-sensitivity, EGNOS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 20 can be used on your bicycle, boat, in your car or motorbike and off-road vehicle. You even get turn-by-turn directions with the auto mount and City Navigator® NT maps. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
- Find your way with the first consumer-grade GPS receiver that tracks both GPS and Russian Federation GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using them together, the receiver has the ability to lock onto 24 more satellites than using GPS alone, ensuring you can "lock on" to a position more quickly.
- Customize eTrex for every occasion. Profiles allow eTrex to quickly switch into different configurations that you create.
- Bring more functionality into your frequently used applications with dashboards. Avoid switching between applications and display more information by customizing them with an altimeter, compass, configurable data fields and more.
- Stores data in universally accepted GPX file format so its compatible with a variety of PC applications; best when used with Garmin's free trip planning software, BaseCamp™.
- In the box: Garmin eTrex 20 and USB Cable