|Discount on quantity|
- A simple "point - shoot - detect" camera providing high quality thermal images.
- Allows immediate detection of hot and cold areas.
- Record radiometric heat maps up to 6000 images on the micro SD card.
- Ideal for detecting hidden problems, surveying buildings to find moisture and leaks, identifying energy losses and poor insulation, spotting electrical faults, etc.
- Image blending makes it easier to understand heat maps through the use of an aligned visual image and the heat map. The instrument captures a visual image with each heat map to exactly show the target area and more effectively share it with others.
- 2.2" 48608 pixels colour LCD display with adjustable brightness.
- Selectable °C or °F.
- Fully automatic and focus free.
- Environment temperature compensation.
- Field of view: 38° x 38°
- Centre spot crosshair.
- Adjustable emissivity.
- Emissivity table included.
- Hot spot and cold spot tracking.
- High and low alarm (enable and disable).
- Image blending with selectable distance of 0.5m, 1m, 2m or 3m.
- Selectable colour palette: Grey1, Grey2, IRONbow, Rainbow or hi contrast.
- SD card storage with USB connection saves up to 6000 images.
- Auto power off (user selectable).
- View or download radiometric heat map images of your findings.
- Technical specifications:
- Range: -20°C to 300°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2% of reading
- Power: Rechargeable battery
- IR Resolution: 48608 pixels colour
- Dimensions: 125 x 58 x 205mm
- Weight: 494g
- In the box: Camera, Tripod, 3.7V Li Battery (rechargeable), Charger Adaptor, USB Cable, Mini SD Card and Carrying Case