|Discount on quantity|
- Designed and built for use over all difficult conditions.
- The measuring wheel with a circumference of 2m absorbs vibrations much better than a smaller wheel and holds the measuring wheel right on track.
- Solid spoke wheel made of aluminium die cast metal.
- Counts forwards and backwards.
- Zero-set lever on the side of the counter to make quick resets possible.
- Solid stand allows your measuring wheel to stand up safely when not in use.
- Brake integrated into the stand prevents from unintentional changes of the measuring result.
- Foldable handle.
- The wheel also has a zero-pointer which is attached as a pendulum on the side of the measuring wheel. Place the zero-pointer exactly above your starting and finishing point and you can be sure to get an exact measurement.
- Operating range: 9999.99m
- Accuracy: 0.1% (5cm @ 50m)
- Reading: cm
- Weight: 8kg