- Instant Readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Measures to 7% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Measures from 7% to 40% Moisture Content in Wood.
- Plug in Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio readings (optional).
- Can be used for Non-Destructive Hood Method (ASTM F2420) or sub-surface In-Situ method (ASTM F2170).
- Complies with BS Standard BS 5325 and BS 8203 for above surface readings of RH, Temperature and Dew-Point readings.
- Complies with ASTM F 2659
- Detachable 10mm diameter stainless steel RH Probe.
- Intelligent RH Probe can be recalibrated. (Traceable to NIST and international standards.)
- "Hold" freezes reading on Digital Display.
- The ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
- Battery operated (supplied).
- In the Box: CMEXpert Unit, Wood Moisture Probe, Relative Humidity Probe, Infrared Surface Thermometer and Carrying Case