Product Code: 778415
FREE UK Delivery on this item
- A laser receiver built into a telescoping rod, with unique features that eliminate the usual calculations required when using a receiver on a grade rod.
- Provides a digital readout in three modes: basic elevation readings, cut-and-fill calculations, and height and width measurements (tape measuring mode, not requiring a laser).
- Can receive reference elevation information from all rotating lasers.
- LCD showing elevation, measurements, settings, and status of functions
- Cut-and-fill mode that indicates how far a measurement is from a previous reference reading
- Choice of units: metric; ft/10ths/100ths; and ft/inches/16ths
- Uses linear receiving technology and has a wide 165mm reception range for capturing the beam quickly.
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of no use.
- Working radius 1m - 300m, laser dependent
- Detection accuracy: ±2.5mm
- Range of reading: Elevations from 0.99m to 4.02m
- Beam capture angle: 120° minimum
- Detectable laser beam: Visible & infrared (610 - 780nm)
- Power supply: 3x AA batteries
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C (-14°F to +122°F)
- Environmental: IP54
- Dimensions: Total extended height 4.07m, closes to 1.15m
- Weight w/o batteries: 1.5kg